WE'RE HAVING A PARTY - AND YOU'RE INVITED!
I'm thrilled to be joining this super-group of fellow Lake Union Publishing authors for a Twitter Party.
In true Twitter style, it will be fast and furious. Every writer will be giving away books, taking questions and revealing all...
Why has author @kerry_anne_king spent so much time in jail?
How did @camilledimaio get Paul McCartney to read her novel onstage?
Why did a press deadline lead @christinenolfi to adopt four kids?
I'll be online after 6.45pm EST on March 7th. That's 7.45am on March 8th here in Singapore, so I'll be on mocktails, but still getting into the spirit.
You can ask me about my forthcoming novel, ALL THE LITTLE CHILDREN, or writing in general.
Or about life here in Singapore. Or my previous life in Switzerland. Or the ones before that in West Africa and the UK!
I'm also happy to explain why I was looking a bit worried while hanging out of this plane in Chad:
So how do you join the party?
Come along to Twitter between 4.30-9pm EST and the writers will be chatting to readers using the hash tag #LakeUnionAuthors. Direct a question to your favourite author or use the hash tag to join the conversation. There will be loads of giveaways!
Here are some of the books you could win:
With 37 Lake Union Authors participating, there's something for everyone in the stories we write, including women’s fiction, historical, contemporary, mystery, romance, humor and thriller.
- Nancy Star author of Sisters One, Two, Three
- Kay Bratt author of Wish Me Home (March 21, 2017)
- Nicola Marsh author of Rescuing Rose
- Rochelle Weinstein author of Where We Fall
- Aimie K Runyan author of Duty to the Crown
- Camille Pagan author of Forever is the Worst Long Time
- J A Stone author of Life Unexpected
- Joy Jordan-Lake author of A Tangled Mercy (Oct 2017)
- Catherine Ryan Hyde author of Say Goodbye For Now
- Steena Holmes author of Abby’s Journey
- Virginia Franken author of Life After Coffee
- Barbara Taylor Sissel author of Faultlines
- Patricia Sands author of I Promise You This
- Thelma Adams author of The Last Woman Standing
- Barbara Claypole White author of Echoes of Family
- Dina Silver author of The Unimaginable
- Elizabeth Blackwell author of In The Shadow of Lakecrest
- Lisa Steinke author of The Good Widow with Liz Fenton (June 2017)
- Jo Furniss author of All the Little Children (Sept 2017)
- Kerry Lonsdale author of All the Breaking Waves
- Lesley Kagen author of The Mutual Admiration Society
- Suzanne Kelman author of The Rejected Writers’ Book Club
- Marybeth Whelan author of The Things We Wish Were True
- Camille Di Maio author of Before the Rain Falls
- Grace Greene author of The Happiness in Between
- Megan Chance author of A Drop of Ink
- Barbara Josselsohn author of The Last Dreamer
- Emily Carpenter author of Burying the Honeysuckle Girls
- Catherine McKenzie author of Fractured
- Loretta Nyhan author of All the Good Parts
- Patricia P. Donovan author of Deliver Her
- Kerry Anne King author of Closer Home
- D.M. Pulley author of The Buried Book
- Marilyn Simon Rothstein author of Lift and Separate
- Christine Nolfi author of Sweet Lake
- M. K. Tod author of Time and Regret
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
March 7th beginning at 4:30 EST.
Hash tag #LakeUnionAuthors